How do I find them?
There are a variety of ways to find potential Recognized Members:
- Collectives leaderboard
- Tag Leaderboards
- Employees within your organization
- Members of your MVP or developer recognition program
- Quality contributors
The best way to find potential Recognized Members is to check your Collectives leaderboard using the Members tab. We recommend doing this on a weekly basis.
Be on the lookout for quality contributors to questions within your Collective. You can find users who might be a fit as you are recommending answers.
How do I invite users to become Recognized Members?
Users can be invited to join your Collective as a Recognized Member through their individual user pages on Stack Overflow.
For employees or members of your Developer Recognition Program with whom you already have a relationship, you will need their Stack Overflow user profile URL or you can invite them via email.
From their profile page, click Invite to Collective button
From the ‘Admin’ tab
- Click Users and permissions
- Click [+ Invite new user]
- You have the option to invite using their Stack Overflow username, user ID or user link or by email.